Architect in Kalispell Montana
Jackola Engineering and Architecture, a full service multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for an Architect at our Kalispell Montana office. Our work covers a variety of commercial, industrial, multifamily, and clinical projects. We are seeking an experienced architect with project management skills to join our team. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Initial project scoping and positive client interaction capability.
• Experience with all phases of the design and construction process.
• Familiarity with coordinating multi-discipline teams.
• Variety of project experience desired with healthcare, education, and government agencies a plus.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Specifying and contract documents skills.
• Revit skills strongly preferred.
• Candidate should have interest in constructability and practicality in design.
• 4-8 years of experience..
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.