Structural Engineer in Training in Kalispell Montana
Jackola Engineering & Architecture, a multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Structural Engineer in Training, in our Kalispell Montana office. Applicant must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a focus on Structural design. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Assisting senior engineers in preparing design documents and reports.
• Assisting with code review and specifications.
• Experience with AutoDesk Revit preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
• Must be able to work alone or with a team.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.