Civil Engineer in Training
Jackola Engineering & Architecture, a multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Civil Engineer in Training, in our Kalispell Montana office. Applicant must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with 0-4 years’ experience. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Assisting senior engineers in preparing design documents and reports.
• Attending client meetings.
• Preparing agency submittals.
• Field inspections for various projects that may include site infrastructures, subdivisions, water and wastewater systems, storm water systems, roads, and site development.
• Knowledge of AutoDesk Civil 3D software.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
• Must be able to work alone or with a team.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.