Survey Crew Chief
Full Time Regular 40+ hours weekly
- Adept at reading construction documents, right-of-way plans and legal documents pertaining to property boundaries.
- Boundary surveys for commercial and residential properties, ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, pre-engineering surveys, floodplain surveys, and construction staking for highways, large commercial structures, high end residential homes, and various commercial sites.
- Understand regulations in our region.
- At least 5 years of field experience.
- Travel will be required throughout Montana and to neighboring states.
- Must be able to work alone with little supervision, as most field surveys will be performed solo.
- Maturity and self-confidence to engage with clients and colleagues.
- Local experience in the Northwest preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Trimble Access, AutoDesk Civil 3D.
- Program knowledge in Trimble Business Center beneficial.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurances plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jackola Engineering & Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.