Full Time Regular 40+ hours weekly
- Preparation and approval of construction documents and equipment specifications, permit applications and submittals to meet contracted scope of work and to ensure correct interpretation and application of Structural Design Principles.
- Help to prepare and/or review proposals with Project Managers, having an accurate view of the time needed for tasks.
- Engage in business development, helping create proposals and prepare for interviews, finding creative solutions to present to prospective clients and scheduling and breaking down construction costs.
- At least 3 years of experience post-graduation from an accredited University.
- Strong understanding of building systems using wood, steel, concrete and masonry is required.
- Clear, respectful written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent design skills, ensure project detail and plan quality meet Client and project standards.
- Strong understanding of building construction and materials.
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Self-starter who can work independently and also be part of a team.
- Maturity and self-confidence to engage with clients and colleagues.
- A good understanding of value engineering practices.
- Local experience and licensure in Montana preferred but not required.
- Jackola uses Autodesk Revit exclusively for Structural drafting.
- Program knowledge of Enercalc, Woodworks Sizer, Forte/BC Calc/REDSpec (and other proprietary framing programs), Profis (and other proprietary anchorage programs) and Ram Elements / RISA 3D as well as Bluebeam beneficial.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jackola Engineering & Architecture, PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.