Structural Engineer in Bozeman Montana
Jackola Engineering and Architecture, a full service multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Licensed Structural Engineer at our Bozeman Montana office. Our work covers a variety of commercial, industrial, multifamily, academic and clinical projects. We are seeking an experienced, licensed engineer with project management skills to join our team. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Initial project scoping and positive client interaction capability.
• Revit skills strongly preferred.
• Variety of project experience desired.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Specifying and contract documents skills.
• Experience with all phases of the design and construction process .
• Candidate should have interest in constructability and practicality in design.
• 6-10 years of experience.
• Must be licensed.
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.