Mechanical Engineer in Vancouver Washington
Jackola Engineering and Architecture, a full service multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Mechanical Engineer at our Vancouver Washington office. Our work covers a variety of commercial, industrial, multifamily, academic and clinical projects. We are seeking an experienced, licensed mechanical engineer with project management skills to join our team. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Initial project scoping and positive client interaction capability.
• Revit skills strongly preferred.
• Variety of project experience desired.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Specifying and contract documents skills.
• Experience with all phases of the design and construction process .
• Candidate should have interest in constructability and practicality in design.
• Must be licensed.
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.