Architect in Training in Bozeman Montana
Jackola Engineering & Architecture, a multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Architect in Training, in our Bozeman Montana office. Our work covers a variety of commercial, industrial, multifamily, academic and clinical projects. Applicant must have a Bachelor's degree in Architecture with 0-4 years experience. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Assisting senior architects in preparing design documents and reports.
• Assisting with code review and specifications
• Experience with AutoDesk Revit.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
• Must be able to work alone or with a team.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.