Jackola Engineering and Architecture, a full service multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Licensed Electrical Engineer at our Vancouver, Washington office. Our work covers a variety of commercial, industrial, multifamily, academic and clinical projects. We are seeking an experienced, registered electrical engineer with project management skills to join our team. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Local experience, Portland area and SW Washington local codes.
• Initial project scoping and positive client interaction capability.
• Revit skills strongly preferred.
• Variety of project experience desired.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Specifying and contract documents skills.
• Experience with all phases of the design and construction process .
• Candidate should have interest in constructability and practicality in design.
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.