Architect in Vancouver Washington
Jackola Engineering and Architecture, a full service multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Licensed Architect at our Vancouver Washington office. Our work covers a variety of commercial, industrial, multifamily, and clinical projects. We are seeking an experienced, registered architect with project management skills to join our team. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Local experience, Portland area and SW Washington local codes.
• Initial project scoping and positive client interaction capability.
• Experience with all phases of the design and construction process.
• Familiarity with coordinating multi-discipline teams.
• Variety of project experience desired with healthcare, education, and government agencies a plus.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Specifying and contract documents skills.
• Revit skills strongly preferred.
• Candidate should have interest in constructability and practicality in design.
• 5 years minimum experience preferred.
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.